Thursday, October 18, 2007

THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS




For the twelve years I lived in California I was exposed to the liberal antics of the California Democrat party and it's Democrat Governors. My job took me to Sacramento where I stayed across the street form the Capitol. I marveled and was somewhat perplexed how the Democrats had a vice-like grip on the State Government despite the ever rising tax rates they imposed on the people of California to subsidize their welfare state.

So I was surprised when a foreign born actor, who could barely pronounce the name of the state was elected Governor.

Arnold Alois Schwarzeneggar, Austrian born body builder and actor was elected Governor as a Republican in 2003, and re-elected in 2006.

This self professed admirer of President Richard Nixons views on free enterprise, was a breath of fresh air blowing through the state I used to live in . I thought!

But the "Governator", who married a Kennedy, and attends Catholic Mass every Sunday with his family at Saint Monica's Church, has acted like a left wing secularist of late.

The list of things he has promoted is lengthy, but for the pupose of this blog I will comment on the most recent and agregous act that Govoner Arnold has signed on to.

He signed a law recently, that "rips" the heart out of the American and Judeo-Christian Family! "Mom and Dad" as well as "husband and wife" have been banned from California schools under a bill signed by Gov. Schwarzenegger, who with his signature also ordered public schools to allow boys to use girls restrooms and locker rooms, and vice versa, if they choose.
"Analysts have warned that schools across the nation will be impacted by the decision, since textbook publishers must cater to their largest purchaser, which often is California, and they will be unlikely to go to the expense of having a separate edition for other states. The bills signed by Schwarzenegger include SB777, which bans anything in public schools that could be interpreted as negative toward homosexuality, bisexuality and other alternative lifestyle choices. There are no similar protections for students with traditional or conservative lifestyles and beliefs, however. "
In my humble opinion, SB 777 will result in reverse discrimination against students with religious and traditional family values.
It would appear to this blogger that the "GOV." has turned on the very people who had high hopes for a Conservative leader when he was elected Governor. I am glad I no longer live in the "land of fruits, nuts and flakes"!

No comments: