Friday, April 20, 2007

Rosie Attacks Catholicism



The View Television show is not a program I watch frequently, but the "Y" I exercise at four times a week happened to have the show on the TV set above the exercise machine I was using.
Imagine my shock and dismay when I heard the Blob Rosie O'Donnell say the five catholics on the Supreme court shouldn't be there because of the "separation of church and state."It is obvious she hates Catholics, but the only people who could qualify for the Supreme Court per her criteria is an atheist!If she said the same thing about Blacks, homosexuals(which she would not as she is a lesbian) or Muslims she would probably be off the show in a nono-second.
I remember well when the great defensive end for the Green Bay Packers , Reggie White, uttered the words: "Homosexuality is a sin" during a speech. He was removed from the show immediately after it was reported on National TV.
Those who control the MSM are not just biased.They are perpetrators of a plan to rid America of all traces of religious belief held in the Judeo-Christian populace.
I believe God is watching, and is certainly offended. In my opinion the downfall of this great country will result from turning our face away from the Almighty.
Rosie and her ilk are doing their part to bring it about.

No comments: